1. Mask the area around the wart by: a) Smearing petroleum jelly around it, Not on it; b) Paint around it with Nail Varnish; c) Use a felt corn ring; d) Cut plaster around the wart.
2. Apply a very small amount of Wart-Off on the top of the wart only, using the applicator. Avoid contact with surrounding skin.
3. Allow the Wart-Off paint to dry, then cover the wart with plaster (preferably waterproof) so it does not breath. Do not leave wart uncovered.
4. Wash hands thoroughly after applying Wart-Off. Ir a waterproof plaster is used to cover the wart, washing hands will not affect the treatment. If you use a non waterproof bandaid, do not put wart area in water as this can cause acid to run onto skin and cause burning.
5. Repeat once or twice daily until the wart has completely cleared. Change the plaster every couple of days or as desired. Should the condition persist consult a physician.
Chemist Warehouse is now accredited for internet, distance dispensing and retail pharmacy.
*Please note that not all products available online are available in the stores. In addition, some stores may have slightly different prices on selected lines.
*All crossed through prices on Chemist Warehouse Online are Suggested Retail Prices (SRP). These are shown to give you an indication of the saving you will make compared to buying from a standard retail pharmacy. These prices have been obtained through regular price matching and are actual prices from retail stores. We cannot show SRP prices for all products due to database restrictions and the fact that some of our products cannot be purchased in retail pharmacies. Actual product or product packaging delivered may vary slightly from product image shown.
*Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your Healthcare Professional. Vitamins may only be of assistance if your dietary intake is inadequate.