Healthy Care Glucosamine HCL 1500mg
• May assist in the management of osteoarthritis.
• For the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis.
• May help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associated
• May help increase joint mobility associated with. arthritis.
• May assist in slowing the progression of arthritis.
• May assist in reducing wear and tear of the cartilage and joints
associated with physical work or exercise.
Glucosamine is necessary in the body for the structure and
function of the articular cartilage.
It assists in maintaining the elasticity and integrity of the
connective tissue and assists in building, maintaining and
repairing cartilage, tendons and ligaments.
Glucosamine is involved in the formation of the synovial fluid in
the joints, which is necessary for lubricating the joints and to
assist in shock absorption.
Healthy Care Glucosamine HCL 1500mg provides a therapeutic
dosage of glucosamine, which provides structural supportto the
joints and helps to maintain healthy joint functions.