1. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin around eye.
2. Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye patch.
3. Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles appear.
4. Centre eye patch over the affected eye with the narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or pull the skin.
5. Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape outward with light fingertip pressure.
6. Replace eye patch according to physician's direction, when soiled, or when it no longer adheres.
To remove eye patch: slowly peel edges toward the centre of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from the patch.