Store in a cool dry place.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE OPENING OR USING.
For advice, contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. If in eyes, hold eyelids apart and flush the eye continuously with running water. Continue flushing until advised to stop by the Poisons Information Centre or a doctor, or for at least 15 minutes. If skin or hair contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and flush skin and hair with running water.
NOT TO BE TAKEN. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after use. DO NOT DRINK SOLUTION. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.