Blooms Acetyl L Carnitine 500 60 Vegetarian Capsules
Product ID: 74505
Don't Pay RRP: $27.95
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Acetyl-L-Carnitine is the acetylated form of L-Carnitine which is commonly used as a fat metaboliser.
It is known to help:
- Fatty acid metabolism and transport.
- Maintain healthy triglyercide and HDL levels in normal, healthy individuals.
- Convert fatty acids into energy.
- Maintain cellular energy.
The acetyl component of Blooms Acetyl-L-Carnitine 500 makes it bioavailable to the brain so it can help maintain healthy brain function in normal, healthy individuals. The acetyl component contributes to the production of the essential neurotransmitter acetylcholine, required for proper brain function.
Brain benefits include:
- Helps maintain levels of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine in the brain.
- May assist in the maintenance of normal mental function.
- Assists in the maintenance of mood.
Other Benefits - Heart and Muscle:
Supplementation with the amino acid Acetyl-L-Carnitine also helps maintain cellular energy throughout the cardiac and skeletal system. Acetyl-L-Carnitine assists in the maintenance of blood glucose levels in normal, healthy individuals. In men, it may also support sperm motility.
Use only as directed, if symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Each capsule contains:
- Acetyllevocarnitine hydrochloride (Acetyl L-carnitine HCL) 500 mg
- No added gluten, yeast, sugar, milk derivatives, lactose, artificial colour, flavour or preservatives.
Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...