What are Soda Crystals?
In the market for more than 50 years, Soda Crystals are made from natural limestone (sodium carbonate) that goes through a special heat process to form these unique crystals.
Why do people use Soda Crystals?
- Draw away fluid from swollen joints.
- Relief for aching muscles.
- Rejuvenate after sport & strenuous exercise.
- To accelerate sports recovery.
How do you use Soda Crystals?
- Application Wrap - Unfold the Application Wrap to reveal the pockets. Fill one or both pockets with 100g of Bexters Soda Crystals and wrap the pack around the affected area, securing with the Velcro straps. Leave pack on for a minimum of 3-4 hours, preferably overnight. Place a towel underneath to absorb any fluid.
- Place Soda Crystals into a cloth or sock & wrap around affected area.
- Bath - dissolve 200g in warm water.
- Foot Soak - dissolve 1 tablespoon in warm water.