NAN L.I. Gold has been specifically designed for formula fed babies 0-12 months of age with symptoms of lactose intolerance/maldigestion and diarrhoea caused by lactose intolerance.
For hygiene and convenience, it is available in an innovative packaging format with a separate storage area for the scoop, and a semi-transparent window which allows you to see how much powder is left in the can without having to open it.
Backed by 150 years of infant nutrition expertise, Nestlé has helped to nurture generations of formula fed infants.
Wash your hands before preparing baby's formula. Wash bottle, teat and cap thoroughly until no milk remains. Boil for five minutes. Leave covered until use. Boil drinking water for 5 minutes, allow to cool. Consult feeding table, pour exact amount of lukewarm water (40C) into boiled bottle. Only use scoop from this can and level using inner rim. Consult feeding table, add exact number of level scoops for age of baby. After use, store scoop on suspension inside the can as shown. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. FEED IMMEDIATELY.
- To maintain the number of live cultures, the boiled water must be cooled down to about body temperature before adding the powder.
- Use only the enclosed scoop. Using more or less powder than indicated will either lead to dehydration or deprive your baby of proper nutrition. Do not change proportions without medical advice.
- Follow preparation instructions exactly. Prepare bottles and teats as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice. Incorrect preparation can make your baby very ill.
- Prepare each bottle individually. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discharged.
- Reminder: Always hold baby while feeding, leaving baby unattended may cause choking.
In case of acute diarrhea, it is crucial to provide your baby with appropriate amounts of water and electrolytes. Untreated severe loss of water and electrolytes can lead to life-threatening dehydration. Ask your healthcare professional for advice.
Close the can tightly after each use and store it in a cool and dry place. Must be used within 3 weeks after opening.
Breast milk is best for babies. Before you decide to use this product, consult your doctor or health worker for advice.
NAN L.I. Gold infant formula is not suitable for general use and should be used under medical supervision. This product should not be used for infants with galactosaemia.