Blackmores Digestive Aid 60 Capsules
Product ID: 71863
Don't Pay RRP: $29.99
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Blackmores Digestive Aid offers dual action digestion support because it contains enzymes for the breakdown of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, lactose and plant fibres and herbs traditionally used in western herbal medicine for symptomatic relief of dyspepsia/indigestion.
Microbially derived enzymes possess activity at different pH levels. This enables Digestive Aid to be more consistently active and functional for a longer distance as it is transported through the digestive tract.
Blackmores Digestive Aid is suitable for vegetarians.
*Dual Action formula contains:
- Two herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive complaints such as bloating, indigestion and feelings of fullness
- Digestive enzymes support the digestion including some "problem foods" - dairy, protein, carbohydrates and fats
- Contains sodium benzoate
- If symptoms persists see your healthcare professional
- Not recommended for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding
- Contains bromelain derived from pineapple
- Capsules should be swallowed whole
Amylase 10,000 DU
Protease (4.5) 40,000 HUT
Protease (peptidase) 10,000 HUT
Protease (6.0) 60,000 HUT
Protease - total 60,000 HUT
Bromelains 33.3 mg (1.0 million USP PU)
Tilactase 1,000 ALU
Lipase 800 LipU
Cellulase 150 CU
Foeniculum vulgare (fennel)
extract equivalent to dry root 400 mg
Gentian lutea (gentian)
extract equivalent to dry root 335 mg
Adults - Take 1 capsule 3 times a day with food, as neededor as professionally prescribed
Children under 12 years - Only as professionally prescribed
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...