Rimmel Scandal Eyes Thick And Thin Liner
Product ID: 71163
Don't Pay RRP: $12.95
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Rated 1 out of
Permanent Marker is better
Rimmel: You need to recall this absolute RUBBISH product.
I have been a loyal, never stray Rimmel fan, for a very long time. So it saddens me to write this about one of your products.
Scandaleye Thick and Thin eyeliner:
On the packaging it states:
1. Long lasting * up to 24hrs. - NOT TRUE. It whipped off as i put the colour on my eyelid
2. Waterproof * Smudge-proof * Tear-proof * Sweat-proof
* Heat-proof * Humidity-proof - NOT TRUE. I live in Far North Queensland. It was 31°C with 85% Humidity today. The liner started to run down the outside of my eye and down the side of my face.
3. It makes clumps across the line, as you are trying to fill in where it keeps missing, as you run it back and forth the eyeline.
4. The product it self feels like you are using a "sharpy marker". Which in my opinion would have stayed on longer, and would have been cheaper.
Date published: 2017-01-01
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...