Pevaryl Foaming Solution 1% 3x10g Sachets
Product ID: 7104
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Pevaryl Foaming Solution
Pevaryl is for the treatment of fungal skin infections such as 'athlete's foot' and 'ringworm' as well as other tinea or candidal complaints.
For external use only.
Econazole nitrate 1% w/w.
Benzyl alcohol 0.1% w/w as a preservative.
HOW TO USE THE SACHETS:
1. In the evening, shower and wash your hair in the normal way.
2. When finished turn off the shower and apply Pevaryl Foaming Solution to the skin and scalp. Rub in well for 3-5 minutes.
3. Dry your hair, but DO NOT rinse the solution off your body.
4. Next morning, take a shower if desired.
5. Repeat the process the next 2 evenings.
6. Repeat the course 1 month and 3 months after the initial treatment to prevent relapse.
7. If no relief is obtained after 1 week, consult your doctor or pharmacists.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...