Gastrolyte Jelly Ice Blocks Strawberry 16 Pack
Product ID: 69916
Don't Pay RRP: $14.95
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
A balanced solution of glucose and electrolytes that helps rehydrate the body quickly during dehydrating illnesses such as diarrhoea, vomiting, fever, colds and flu.
A convenient way to replace lost fluids for children and adults to help with rapid rehydration
- Ready for when you need it most - either refrigerated, frozen or straight from the pack
- Texture when frozen is more palatable for kids due to Jelly format
- Unique curved tube packaging means kids can eat the ice block without cutting the side of their mouths
Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in babies under 6 months old; 12 hours in children under 3 years; 24 hours in children 3-6 years; 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Contains glucose, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate and sulfites. Contains Potassium 1.14mg/mL and sodium 1.11mg/mL.
No added yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial flavours, dairy products or
animal derived products
Store below 30C.
Potassium citrate 2.11mg/mL
Sodium chloride 2.6mg/mL
Citric acid anhydrous 2.53mg/mL
Electrolytes and glucose per litre
- Place Gastrolyte jelly-ice blocks in fridge or freezer.
- When cold or frozen cut open one end.
- Sip/suck solution slowly and frequently at the first signs of illness. Do not mix or dilute the solution with other liquid.
Note: Jelly-ice blocks can be eaten at room temperature. Discard any unused portion.
Child 5kg - 9kg - In the first 6 hours - 1 iceblock every 60 mins. Every 6 hours thereafter - 1 iceblock every 60 mins
10kg - 14kg - In the first 6 hours - 1-2 iceblocks every 60 mins. Every 6 hours thereafter - 1 iceblock every 60 mins
15kg - 19kg - In the first 6 hours - 2-3 icebocks every 60 mins. Every 6 hours thereafter - 1-2 iceblocks every 60 mins
20kg - 29kg - In the first 6 hours - 3-4 iceblocks every 60 mins. Every 6 hours thereafter - 2-3 iceblocks every 60 mins
30kg - Adults - In the first 6 hours - 4-6 iceblocks every 60 mins. Every 6 hours thereafter - 3-4 iceblocks every 60 mins
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...