As any parent with young children knows, fighting the germs your child comes into contact with at daycare or school can be a challenge. From tummy bugs to cold and flu, you never know what germs are going to strike and when. Supporting your child’s immune system with probiotics is one way you can help them keep these bugs at bay.
A healthy gut is filled with good bacteria that help the body digest food and absorb nutrients. Healthy gut bacteria also help support a healthy immune system. This is because the gut is home to most of the body's immune cells. In children, a healthy immune system can support the body in its fight against foreign invaders, such as the bugs that cause colds, flu and some stomach bugs.
So not only does a healthy balance of good bacteria in your child's gut support their digestive health, it may also help protect them from some of the bugs they might pick up at school, daycare and the local playground. Probiotics are an easy way to encourage a healthy balance of good bacteria. Wagner Probiotica P3 for Kids;
- Combines 3 scientifically-researched strains of bacteria derived from the human gut for improved host compatibility;
- Is acid Resistant - bacterial strains survive the acidic stomach environment to get to the site of action in the gut;
- Is effective - proven bacterial adherence and colonisation in the intestinal tract means bacteria can set up 'home' in your intestines and multiply;
- Stability - bacteria survive and stay viable at room temperature for 3 years
- Supports healthy digestion and intestinal flora;
- Supports a healthy immune system and improves general wellbeing
- Restores balance of good bacteria for healthy digestive function after antibiotic use