Nicotinell Chewing Gum 4mg Fruit 96
Product ID: 6598
Don't Pay RRP: $43.01
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Nicotinell® Chewing Gum contains nicotine (2mg/4mg). Nicotinell® Patches contain nicotine (21mg/14mg/7mg over 24 hours). Helps you stop smoking. Always read the label. Use only as directed. Medicines have benefits and some have risks. If you have side-effects, see your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children Please read product packaging for further details or ask your pharmacist. TAPS approval number 3960.
Do not use Nicotinell Chewing Gum or Patches if you are under 12 years of age; if you are a non-smoker or occasional smoker.
Do not use Nicotinell Chewing Gum if your mouth or throat is sore or are allergic or hypersensitive to nicotine or any of the ingredients in the gums
Do not use Nicotinell Patch if you have a generalised skin disorder such as psoriasis or dermatitis; or you have an allergy to nicotine or any component of the patch.
Novartis Consumer Health Australasia Pty Ltd. Melbourne & Auckland.ABN 004 535 513.
® Registered Trademark
• For adults and adolescents over 12 years of age.
• Read the instructions enclosed in the pack. You must not smoke whilst using these gums.
• Chew 1 piece of gum when you feel the urge to smoke. Most people use 8-12 pieces of gum per day.
• The product is designed to be chewed. Do not swallow. These gums should not be chewed like ordinary chewing gum. Follow instructions on leaflet in pack.
• Only use 1 piece of gum at a time and do not use more than 15 pieces per day of the 4mg gum or 25 pieces per day of the 2mg gums.
• Use of Nicotinell gum beyond 6 months is generally not recommended
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...