Lanate Body Topical Cream 150G
Product ID: 65536
Don't Pay RRP: $29.90
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
LANATE – THE SCIENCE OF SKIN RENEWAL
WHAT IS KERATOSIS PILARIS?
- A skin condition often referred to as ‘chicken skin’
- This condition affects around 30% of the population & up to 90% of people experience Keratosis Pilaris at some stage in their lives
- It is characterised by the appearance of bumps in areas including back of the arms thighs & buttocks
- These bumps occur as a result in a ‘plug’ in the skin follicles
HOW DOES LANATE WORK?
- Lanate is a topical formulation recommended by dermatologists & is used to treat a variety of skin conditions
- Contains high strength Ammonium Lactate (17.5%) to deliver lactic acid which helps to break down the dead & dry surface layer of the skin
- Lanate has two beneficial actions on the skin
1. Potent kertolytic – removes dead surface skin
2. Emollient & humectant – supplies & hold high levels of moisture to the skin
HOW TO USE IT
- One or twice a day depending on the severity of the skin condition
OTHER USES FOR LANATE:
- Scaly Skin
- Generalised dry itchy skin
- Roughened skin on hands feet knees etc
Rated 5 out of
This is a dream for my bumpy thighes/butt and upper arms. My skin was smoother within a couple of days and my partner commented on how amazing my skin felt. Exfoliating KP never worked and always made the bumps irritated and worse but this is a godsend for spring and summer skirts!
Date published: 2016-10-26
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...