Lanate Body Topical Cream 150G
Product ID: 65536
Don't Pay RRP: $29.90
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
LANATE - THE SCIENCE OF SKIN RENEWAL
LANATE REVITALISES & SMOOTHS THE APPEARANCE OF THE SKIN
HOW DOES LANATE WORK?
- LANATE is a topical formulation recommended by dermatologists and is used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including dry skin and Keratosis Pilaris.
- LANATE contains high strength Ammonium Lactate (17.5%), which helps break down the dead and dry surface layer of the skin.
LANATE has two beneficial actions on the skin:
- Potent karyolitic - removes the surface layer of the skin cells allowing for skin renewal, resulting in a smoother and softer appearance.
- Emollient and humectant - LANATE moisturises dry, rough skin by reducing water loss and drawing additional moisture to the skin.
WHAT IS KERATOSIS PILARIS?
- A skin condition often referred to as 'chicken skin'.
- This condition affects nearly 50-80% of all adolescents and approximately 40% of adults.
- It is characterised by the appearance of bumps in areas including back of the arms thighs & buttocks.
WHEN TO USE LANATE
- To remove dry, scaly skin giving relief to itching associated with skin dryness.
- For skin prone to raised bumps and red patches (Keratosis Pilaris) on upper arms, thighs, buttocks and cheeks.
- To remove rough skin on areas such as feet, knees and elbows.
- For general smoothing and softening of the appearance and texture of the skin.
HOW TO USE LANATE
- LANATE should be applied to the skin once or twice daily to ensure the best results
Click here for more information
Rated 5 out of
This is a dream for my bumpy thighes/butt and upper arms. My skin was smoother within a couple of days and my partner commented on how amazing my skin felt. Exfoliating KP never worked and always made the bumps irritated and worse but this is a godsend for spring and summer skirts!
Date published: 2016-10-26
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...