Nurofen Cold & Flu PE Tablet 24
Product ID: 64831
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Nurofen cold & flu PE provides fast effective temporary relief of the major symptoms associated with cold and flu without causing drowsiness.
Before use seek medical advice if:
- You have high blood pressure or are receiving regular treatment with other medications, in particular antidepressants, or are 65 years or over.
- You suffer asthma or are taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines.
- You have taken other medicines for cold and flu.
Do not take:
- if the blister foil is broken on first opening.
- if you have a stomach ulcer or other stomach disorders, kidney or heart problems.
- if you are allergic to ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If you have an allergic reaction, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
- during the first 6 months of pregnancy, except with your doctor's advice. Do not use at all during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
- for more than 3 days at a time, except with your doctor's advice. Do not exceed the recommended dose. Excessive use can be harmful.
Most asthmatics can take Nurofen Cold & Flu PE but if you are sensitive to ibuprofen, aspirin or other pain relievers do not take this product
Do not give Nurofen Cold & Flu PE tablets to children under 12 years.
This product may cause sleeplessness.
No gluten, wheat, lactose, sucrose or preservatives
2 tablets every 4-6 hours as necessary (maximum 6 tablets in 24 hours).
Take with water
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...