Microlax Enemas 5mL 12 ( REPAT prescriptions ONLY )
IMPORTANT NOTE – A VALID AUSTRALIAN PRESCRIPTION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THIS ITEM CAN BE SHIPPED
Drug Name: sorbitol + citrate + lauryl sulfoacetate sodium
Note: Private, PBS and our prices are available to the general public. Concession and Safety Net prices are only available to people with the appropriate concession or Safety Net cards. See Prescriptions for more details.
Microlax Enemas 5ml Pack 12
Gentle relief of constipation usually within 30 minutes.
1. Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
2. Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
3. Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. N.B. In children under 3 years of age insert only half the lenght of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
4. Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
5. Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...