- Within the hair thinning area, part the hair into one or more rows (to maximise scalp exposure)
- The foam may begin to melt quickly on contact with your warm skin. If your fingers are warm, rinse them in cold water first. Be sure to dry them thoroughly before using the foam.
- Hold the can upside down and press the nozzle to dispense the topical foam product onto your hand. The total amount of foam applied should not exceed half a capful.
- Using your fingers, spread the foam over the hair loss area and gently massage into the scalp.
- Wash your hand well. Tips for using MEN’S REGAINE[R] Extra Strength Foam Hereditary Hair Loss Treatment It takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice-a-day usage.
- You may need to use REGAINE[R] for at least 4 months before you see results.
- The amount of hair regrowth is different for each person.
- See your healthcare professional if you have not seen results after 6 months Continual use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair growth.
Indications REGAINE[R] foam contains 5% Minoxidil, the same active ingredient in MEN'S REGAINE[R] Extra Strength Solution that’s clinically proven to regrow hair. And because it’s a foam, it goes on easy and dries quickly. It's not greasy and it doesn’t run or dip. It’s so easy to use, it could make getting back your hair one of the easiest parts of your routine.