Nurofen for Children 1-5 Years Strawberry 200mL
NUROFEN for Children is a pleasant tasting sugar free syrup formulated to target pain and fever in children.
PROVIDES FAST, EFFECTIVE RELIEF,
reduction in temperature for up to 8 hours including fever caused by immunisation
temporary relief of pain associated with:
• sprains & strains
• sore throats
• colds & flu
SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE BEFORE USE:
• if your child is under 12 months of age.
• if your child suffers asthma.
• if your child is taking other medicines containing ibuprofen, aspirin or other anti-inflammatory medicines or is taking any other regular medicines.
*Do not give to babies under 3 months.
Seek medical advice before giving to children under 12 months.
Repeat dose every 6 to 8 hours as necessary (max 3 doses in 24 hrs).
Do not exceed stated dose.
Excessive use can be harmful.
For short term use only.
DO NOT GIVETO CHILDREN WHO:
• have stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
• have kidney or heart problems.
• are suffering dehydration.
• have allergic reactions to aspirin, ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medicines. If an allergic reaction develops, stop taking and see your doctor immediately.
Unless a doctor has told you to, do not use during the first 6 months of pregnancy. Do not use during the last 3 months of pregnancy.
If your child's symptoms persist for more than a few days consult your doctor.
Children should take plenty of fluids.
• Contains: sodium chloride and sodium saccharin.
• Contains no: aspirin, alcohol, aspartame or gluten.
• 60mL (maximum daily dose) contain 26.5g of maltitol.
Products containing maltitol
may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea.
Shake the bottle well and use the syringe provided to measure the dose accurately. Push the syringe firmly into the neck of the bottle. Turn the bottle upside down and gently pull the plunger down, drawing the liquid into the syringe. Turn the bottle right way up and gently twist the syringe to remove. To dose your child, press the plunger slowly down to release the liquid. After use replace the cap and wash the separated syringe parts in warm water and allow to dry
Product ID: 59911
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...
Goat Soap With Manuka Honey 100g
Nature's Way Kids Smart Vita Gummies M...
Panadol Child 5-12 Years Strawberry 200mL
Panamax 500mg 100 Tablets (LIMIT OF 2 BOXE...
Combantrin Chocolate Squares 24
Nurofen for Children Baby 3 Months+ 30ml
Nurofen for Children Baby 3 Months+ 50mL
Vicks Vaporub Baby Balsam 50g
Nurofen for Children 5-12 Years Strawberry...