Healthy Care Vitamin E 500IU 200 Capsules
Product ID: 58043
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
- Assists in the maintenance or improvement of general wellbeing
- Vitamin E is an important nutritional antioxidant, which inhibits the oxidization of fats/ lipids in the body/cell membranes.
- Helps protects cells from free radical damage.
- Assists in the maintenance of normal, healthy cholesterol by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL cholesterol.
- Maintains a healthy heart.
- Maintains the health of the veins and capillaries.
- Vitamin E helps maintain heart health and help to protect artery walls from free radical damage.
- Helps maintain healthy blood circulation.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Supports the health of the eyes.
- Assists in the relief of dysmenhorrhoa/painful menstruation.
- The antioxidant activity of vitamin E assists in protecting the polyunsaturated fatty acids in the cell membranes, and other critical cellular structures, from lipid peroxidation, or free radical damage.
- Vitamin E aids tissue repair and wound healing.
Always read the label use only as directed. If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Vitamins can only be of assistance if the dietary intake is inadequate.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Store below 30C
Each Capsule contains:
dl-alpha Tocopherol 460mg (500IU)
No added glucose, yeast, lactose, gluten, wheat, corn, salt or any artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Adults - Take 1 capsule 1 to 2 times a day with meals or as professionally prescribed.
Not suitable for children under 12 years.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...