Wartner is a fast and effective treatment for the removal of plantar
warts. Wartner freezes the wart on the spot causing the wart to fall
off within 10 to 14 days, after one application. Two or three
applications may be necessary for stubborn or more persistent
Wartner is suitable for the removal of plantar warts on the bottom
of the foot in adults and children over the age of 4.
1. Soak foot with the plantar wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
2. File the plantar wart area with file supplied, prior to treatment
file the plantar wart area with file supplied, prior to treatment
3. Slide the opening of the foam applicator over the stick of the
4. Place the holder with the foam applicator in the opening on
the top of the cap.
5. Holding the can firmly at the bottom, press down the valve
strongly for two to three seconds. You will hear a hissing sound.
6. Remove the holder the foam applicator from the valve. The
foam applicator is saturated with cold liquid and condensation
will form. This condensation is harmless.
7. Leave the foam applicator on the holder and then lightly place
the tip of the foam applicator on the wart or plantar wart that is
to be frozen. The foam applicator should be applied to the area
for no more than 20 seconds.