Healthy Care Glucosamine HCL 1000mg 200 Capsules
Product ID: 55107
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Glucosamine is necessary in the body for the structure and
function of the articular cartilage. It assists in maintaining the
elasticity and integrity of the connective tissue and assists in
building, maintaining and repairing cartilage, tendons and
Glucosamine is involved in the formation of the synovial fluid in
the joints, which is necessary for lubricating the joints and to
assist in shock absorption.
Nature's Care Glucosamine HCL 1000mg provides a therapeutic
dosage of glucosamine, which provides structural support to the
joints and helps to maintain healthy joint functions.
1) May Assist in the management of Osteoarthritis
2) For the temporary relief of the pain of arthritis
3) May help reduce joint swelling and inflammation associate
4) May help increase joint mobility associated with arthritis
5) May assist in slowing the progression of arthritis
6) May assist in reducing wear and tear of the cartilage and
joints associated with physical work or exercise.
Adults - Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, or as professionally
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare professional.
Derived from seafood.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Bottle sealed under cap for your protection.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...