Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray 20ml
Product ID: 54963
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Sudafed nasal decongestant pump pack
Sudafed nasal decongestant spray contains Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride, a decongestant that clears blockages quickly by reducing nasal congestion. It also dries the secretions of the nose making breathing easier and provides fast, long lasting effective relief for up to 12 hours.
Sudafed nasal decongestant is a fast acting spray to relieve nasal congestion from colds, flu, hayfever and sinusits for up to 12 hours.
Use Sudafed nasal decongestant spray for relief of nasal congestion from
Do not use Sudafed Nasal Decongestant Spray
- in children under 6 years of age
Do not use if cap seal around is broken or missing.
- Continual use of this product for a period longer than three days in adults and two days in children is not recommended unless advised by a doctor
- If congestion persists see your doctor or pharmacist
- Ask your doctor before use if you are taking any other medicines to treat cough & cold
- Ask your doctor before use in children aged 6 to 12 years
Package contains small parts which could cause a choking hazard
Oxymetazoline Hydrochloride 500 ﾵg/mL, Benzalkonium Chloride 0.02% w/v as preservative
Who can use Sudafed nasal decongestant spray
Adults and children over 6 years of age
How much do I use and how often
Use 1 to 2 sprays repeated two to three times a day when necessary Maximum 6 sprays per day
How to use
- Remove cap and prime pump several times
- Blow nose gently
- Keep head upright. Hold the bottle firmly. Insert the nozzle into one nostril, closing the other nostril with a finger
- Depress pump firmly and sniff deeply
- Always make sure you replace the protective cap to keep the nozzle clean
- Pump pack should only be used by one person
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...