Neutralice Headlice Lotion 200ml
Only use NeutraLice Lotion when you can see live lice or their eggs. Do not use regularly or to prevent head lice. Check other people in the household and treat if necessary. Lice can quickly spread back to people who have been treated.
-Free lice comb inside
-Contains a combination of natural essential oils
-Suitable for children and adults
Use NeutraLice Conditioner Shampoo Lice Egg Remover daily between the first and second treatments to help end the head lice cycle.
- Do not use on children under six months of age except on medical advice.
- Not to be swallowed or inhaled.
- Keep out of ears and eyes, however if contact does occur, flush immediately with water.
- Discontinue if skin irritation should occur.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 30oC
Melaleuca Oil (Tea Tree Oil) 10% w/v, Lavender Oil 1% (w/v)
Contains (w/v): Benzyl alcohol 0.5% Ethanol 24%
1. Apply a generous amount of lotion to dry hair. Ensure hair is completely wet with the lotion. The amount required will depend on the length and thickness of the hair.
2. Rub lotion vigorously into the scalp and into the hair, ensuring that the lotion is applied to the ends of the hair (especially back of the neck and behind ears).
3. Leave lotion on the hair for a minimum of ten minutes.
4. Use the enclosed fine toothed comb to remove the dead lice and their eggs.
5. Rinse hair with water and towel dry.
6. Repeat the treatment after 7 to 10 days to kill lice that have hatched from any remaining eggs that were not killed by the first treatment.
If you find live lice or more eggs appear after the second treatment, seek advice from a health care professional.