Plunkett’s Aloe Vera is extracted from fresh certified organic
Aloe Barbadensis - ‘Nature’s Medicine Plant’ which is renowned
for its cooling, soothing and moisturising properties. Don’t be
fooled - pure Aloe Vera from the plant is not green or clear, but
a light golden colour.
PLUNKETT'S Aloe Vera contains 99% pure cold pressed Aloe
Barbadensis and comes in a 200mL / 125mL spray which also
contains Calendula extract and Allantoin both recognised for
their skin restoring qualities. It also comes in a 75g tube /
200mL pump bottle in the form of a cooling gel.
It is also a great refresher that is light, effective, easy to apply
and readily absorbed which helps promote healthy looking skin.
Tip: Keep Plunkett’s Aloe Vera in the fridge for maximum
• Natures Healing Plant
• Certified Organic 100% + Aloe Vera Juice (not 100% gel)
• GEL: Natural gel texture - directly extracted from a live plant
• SPRAY: Delivered in a fine pleasant mist onto the skin
• No fragrance or colours added
• Not reconstructed like the clear and coloured ones on market
• Made in Australia
• Non Grocery
• 100% Guaranteed
• After sun moisturiser to relieve sunburn & minimise peeling
• Helps make your tan last longer
• Great mild natural moisturiser
• Speeds up the healing process for burns, cuts and grazes
• Relieves irritation associated with non poisonous insect bites
• Relieves waxing or shaving rash
Organic Aloe Barbadensis* cold pressed leaf juice, Allantoin* (found
in comfrey root), Carbomer (thickener), Di Sodium edetate, Sodium
Hydroxy methylglycinate*, Grapefruit seed extract*.
*Natural, Organic or derived from Natural Sources.
Apply liberally as often as required. Suitable for use on all dry,
problem, itchy, irritated dry skin or weather damaged skin, such as
sunburn or windburn.
NON-TOXIC. DO NOT SPRAY/RUB INTO EYES. FOR EXTERNAL USE
ONLY. If however, allergic reaction occurs, discontinue use.