Veet EasyGrip Ready-to-Use Wax Strips Sensitive 20
Product ID: 50645
Don't Pay RRP: $11.49
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
With Veet Wax Strips, you can have instantly exfoliated skin and smoothness that lasts up to four weeks. They're specially formulated with Almond Oil and Vitamin E, known for their benefits on Sensitive Skin. And they're easy to use - the special Easy Grip tab helps you develop expert technique to remove hair from the roots in one easy move. Veet Wax Strips work even on short hair - and with regular use, you'll get fewer, finer and softer hairs growing back.
Veet EasyGrip Ready-to-Use Wax Strips With Vitamin E and Almond Oil for Sensitive Skin. Effective even on short hair
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice. - Waxing is suitable for pregnant women buy may cause bruising. - If you experience any smarting/tingling during use, remove the product immediately using the back of a used strip, Perfect Finish Wipe or baby oil and then rinse thoroughly with cold water. If a burning sensation persists, seek medical advice.
Wax Strips: Triethylene Glycol Rosinate, Glyceryl Rosinate, Silica, Polyethylene, Parfum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate. Wipes: Paraffinum Liquidum, Hexyldecyl Stearate, Parfum, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil, Limonene, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil.
5 Steps: Before using Veet, please read pack precautions carefully.
- Take out a double wax strip and rub it between your hands to make the strips easy to separate.
- Carefully peel the strips apart using the rounded EasyGrip tab.
- With the EasyGrip tab at the bottom, apply one strip to your skin. Rub several times in the direction your hair grows to make sure the wax adheres well.
- Hold your skin taut. Grasp the tab, and pull the strip back on itself as quickly as you can, against the direction the hair grows. Pull the strip back in one swift motion, close to the skin rather than away from it.
- After waxing, clean away any wax left on your skin with a Perfect Finish wipe.
Tips for best results: For great results apply some talc to make sure skin is perfectly dry before waxing. - Always pull back the wax strip against the direction of hair growth, keeping the strip close to the skin as you pull. - Be brave - the faster you pull, the more hair you'll remove. - Wax in a consistent pattern to make sure you don't miss any hairs, but don't wax over the same area more than once. You can re-use each strip until it loses it's stickiness.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...