Panadol Children 7yrs + Soluble Colourfree Tablets 16
Product ID: 50463
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
For effective, temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- The recommended dose for Children's Panadol® in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight.
- Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle, do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
If you would like any further information regarding Children's Panadol[R] products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) Australia on 1-800-028-533, or send a query through our website.
- Strawberry flavour
- Sugar free, Preservative free
- Gluten Free, Lactose free
- No artificial colourings
- Good for traveling
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Contains paracetamol
- Does not contain ibuprofen.
How to use
Match the child's weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If your child weighs less than 22 kg (or is under 7 years of age) or more than 41 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
Age Average Weight Dose
7-10 Years 22-32 kg 1-1.5 (max 6 in 24 hrs)
10-12 Years 32-41 kg 1.5-2 (max 8 in 24 hrs)
- Dissolve tablet(s) in water
- This dose may be repeated if necessary, every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for your child.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...