Aristocort Ointment 0.02% 100g
IMPORTANT NOTE – A VALID AUSTRALIAN PRESCRIPTION IS REQUIRED BEFORE THIS ITEM CAN BE SHIPPED
Drug Name: triamcinolone
Note: Private, PBS and our prices are available to the general public. Concession and Safety Net prices are only available to people with the appropriate concession or Safety Net cards. See Prescriptions for more details.
Aristocort is a type of cortisone and belongs to the group of medicines called corticosteroids. It is available as both a cream and an ointment.
Aristocort is used on the skin to relieve the redness, swelling, itching and discomfort of many skin problems such as:
• psoriasis (a stubborn skin disorder with raised, rough, reddened areas covered with dry, fine silvery scales)
• eczema (an often itchy skin condition with redness, swelling, oozing of fluid, crusting which may lead to scaling)
• other types of skin disease (dermatitis)
• itching on the anus or vulva
• inflammation of the external part of the ear
Your doctor may have prescribed Aristocort for another purpose. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medicine has been prescribed for you.
Aristocort is not addictive.
This medicine is available only with a doctor's prescription.
There is generic brand to choose from in the table below. Generic Brands are less expensive brands that have been proven to have the same effect. Please select the desired brand.*
*Some Doctor's will have "no substitution permitted" endorsed on the script. Please check your prescription as generics are not available in this case.
Aristocort Ointment 0.02% 200g (2 x 100g)
Tricortone Ointment 0.2% 100G x 2
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...