Fess Little Noses Saline Nose Spray + Aspirator 15ml
Product ID: 47717
Don't Pay RRP: $12.95
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
FESS Little Noses is a non-medicated saline solution that provides relief of dry or blocked noses due to colds, allergies, sinusitis or dry air. The gentle solution will not sting your baby's delicate nasal membranes and can be used as often as needed without the worry of harmful side effects.
- FESS Little Noses now come in a convenient easy to use spray and is preservative free
- Spray is designed to have a soft spray ideal for tiny noses
- Using FESS Little Noses spray helps your baby breathe easier naturally by thinning and loosening excess mucus
- Ideal for newborns and babies
- Our FESS aspirator for gently removing mucus from baby's nose
- No need to discard soon after opening, can be used up to its shelf life
- Clear congested and runny nose
- Clear nasal discharge that have become thicker and even turn green
- Washed away the germs that cause colds
- Hold your baby upright
- Place the nozzle at the entrance of each nostril and depress the spray pump
- Gently place the tip of the Aspirator at the entrance of the nostril
- Gradually let the air back into the bulb
- Squeeze the mucus out of the bulb into a tissue
- Repeat this procedure with the other nostril
- Clean the Aspirator with warm soapy water, rinse and air dry after each use This process should be done before you put your baby to sleep and at least 15min before a feed so that baby can breathe and suck at the same time
For Children aged over 2 - Try Children's FESS Saline nasal spray
Fess Little Noses loosens and thins nasal mucus to help clear nasal passages. As babies insist on breathing through their nose, a clear nose is essential prior to feeding.
The special aspirator helps you to remove nasal mucus so your baby can breathe easier, naturally. Fess Little Noses is a drug-free, alcohol free saline solution that will not irritate or sting baby's delicate nasal membranes and can be used as often as needed.
Purified seawater nasal spray equiv. 9mg/mL.
See pack for more information on application.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...