Nexcare Opticlude Orthoptic Eye Patch
-Highly breathable backing - 10 times better than
-Comfortable to wear.
-Absorbent nonstick pad.
-Ideal for treating Strabismus (lazy eye) and for
use on tender skin.
-Extra gentle, hypoallergenic adhesive.
1. For best adhesion, first clean and dry skin
2. Carefully peel the paper liner from the eye
3. Gently close both eyes keeping facial muscles
relaxed. Do not close eyes so tightly wrinkles
4. Centre eye patch over the affected eye with the
narrow end toward the nose. Do not stretch or
pull the skin.
5. Gently secure patch in place by pressing tape
outward with light fingertip pressure.
6. Replace eye patch according to physician's
direction, when soiled, or when it no longer
To remove eye patch: slowly peel edges toward the
centre of the eye. Gently push eye lid away from