John Plunkett Superfade Accelerator 15mL
Product ID: 44814
Don't Pay RRP: $20.95
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Use with Superfade Original or Superfade Face Cream for faster
Superfade Accelerator is formulated to rapidly enhance the
fading results of Superfade Face or Superfade Original treatment
creams. Increased penetration from combining the exfoliation
action of a blend of exfoliators including glycolic acid with
cytovector technology produces faster results.
• Contains Beta-hydroxy Acids to exfoliate pigmentation cells
and help turnover skin cells
• New Cytovector technology
• Soothing Aloe Vera base
• Enhances Superfade Original or Superfade Face to increase
• Cytovectors increase penetration
• Promotes new un-pigmented skin growth
• Soothes, hydrates and repairs
• Reduced treatment time
GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID
• Features: Unique blend of alpha hydroxy acids and beta
hydroxy acid to exfoliate the skin surface, removing dead cells.
• Benefits: Increases renewal of skin cells and enables treatment
creams to work faster
• Features: Cytovector technology delivers ferulic acid at an
intracellular level. Ferulic acid exfoliates dead skin cells
• Benefits: Increased skin penetration to allow more effective
treatment with Superfade treatment creams
• Features: Soothes and helps heal skin and preventing
• Benefits: Skin is moisturised and soothed.
Also contains: Water Purified, Alcohol, Milk Protein, Butylene
Glycol, Lecithin, Propylene Glycol, Ferulic Acid, Laurdimonium
Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Soy Protein, Hydroxyethylcellulose,
Panthenol, Diazolidinyl Urea, , Disodium EDTA, Lodopropynyl
After cleansing, apply to affected area each night. Allow to dry
before applying Superfade Face Cream or Superfade Original
Cream. This product may make skin more sensitive to sunlight, so
we recommend a sunscreen with SPF30+, such as Superfade UV
Hand Shield or Superfade UV Day Shield.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...