Panadol Children's Colourfree Baby Drops with Oral Dose Device Syringe 20mL
Product ID: 42570
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
For effective, temporary relief from fever and pain associated with:
- Cold & Flu symptoms
- While being gentle to little stomachs.
- Concentrated formula for easy dosing
- Includes a dropper or an oral dosing device which is marked in mL for easy dosage
- No artificial colours
- Cherry vanilla flavour
- Sugar free
- Gentle to little stomachs
- Contains paracetamol
- Does not contain ibuprofen
Match the child's weight to the chart below. If the weight is not known then match the age of the child. If your child weighs less than 4 kg (or is under 1 month of age) or more than 12 kg, please consult your doctor about adjusting the dosage amount.
Age Average Weight Dose
1-3 Months 4-6 kg 0.6-0.9 mL
3-6 Months 6-8 kg 0.9-1.2 mL
6-12 Months 8-10 kg 1.2-1.5 mL
1-2 Years 10-12 kg 1.5-1.8 mL
- Shake bottle, measure the required amount in syringe or dropper (see diagram below)
- Either drop directly onto the child's tongue, or mix with a little juice or water first.
- This dose may be repeated if necessary, every 4 hours.
- Do not give more than 4 doses in one day or within any 24-hour period.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose for your child.
- Do not use for more than 48 hours at a time except on medical advice.
- Children's Panadol[R] is not recommended for infants under 1 month
- Wipe the neck of the bottle clean. Push cap down, turn and close tightly to engage child resistant feature.
- Rinse the dosing device with hot water before and after use.
- Do not wash the dosing device in dishwasher.
- Keep this medicine out of reach of children.
- Use only as directed and consult your family doctor if pain or fever persists.
- Further Information
- The recommended dose for Children's Panadol[R] in children under 12 years is 15 milligrams of paracetamol for every 1 kilogram body weight.
- Follow the dosage instructions on the bottle.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose unless directed by your doctor.
- If you would like any further information regarding Children's Panadol[R] products, please call our INFOLINE (Freecall) Australia on 1-800-028-533., or send a query through our website.
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...