John Plunkett Superfade Original Cream 60mL
Product ID: 40905
Temporarily Low Stock Online -
Please Try Your Local Store
Are age spots and unwanted pigmentation ageing
APigmentation irregularities in the skin are found in over 90% of
Australian women over the age of 18. Caused by hormonal
changes and our high level of exposure the sun, various types of
excessive pigmentation represent the major beauty problem for
These pigmentation problems include age spots on the hands
and arms, hormonal marks and freckles on the face as well as
uneven facial pigmentation.
John Plunkett's Superfade Original Cream is the only clinically
proven treatment for fading age spots and brown skin blemishes
on the hands and body.
Superfade is considered one of the most effective pigmentation
fading products ever formulated to help remove smooth brown
marks on your skin such as age spots, freckles and hormone
Age Spots, freckles and brown skin blemishes are caused by
excessive pigmentation producing irregular brown marks on
skin, especially on backs of hands, arms, neck and face.
Superfade Cream contains a powerful fading agent and other
ingredients to assist in fading age spots, freckles and brown
skin blemishes. The cream works gradually and results should
begin to appear after 6-8 weeks.
Superfade's unique, synergistic combination of hydroquinone
and exfoliants produces a dramatic fading result in less than 8
weeks. This combination is only found in Superfade.
Hydroquinone works within the skin to stop the cause of
Superfade gently exfoliates away the over-pigmented skin and
encourages new skin growth. This cream works gradually and
results should begin to appear after 4 weeks and results are
achieved in 6-8 weeks.
• Clinically proven formula
• Pharmacy only product
• Contains 2% Hydroquinone plus exfoliants and sunscreen
• Inhibits melanin production
• Increases skin cell turnover and protects from sun damage
• Has been effective in treatment of pigmentation for the last 25
years – it really works!
• Unique, effective formulation
• Powerful and exclusive pigmentation fading (not bleaching)
• Works within the skin to stop the cause of excessive
• Effectively fades unwanted pigmentation on the hands and
body within 6-8 weeks
If a pigmented spot or mole has recently become darker,
changed colour, becomes itchy or bleeds do not use this product
on it and see your doctor immediately. Do not use on children.
Do not use near eyes. Dark skinned people should avoid long
term and repeated use to lighten overall colour as this could
result in hyper pigmentation of the skin.
Mild irritation may occur, stop use if it becomes severe. If
fading is not evident within 3 months, seek doctor’s advice.
Avoid exposure to the sun. This product may darken on
exposure to air, but this does not affect its efficacy. This
product contains sulphites.
Always read label. Use only as directed.
• Features: Blocks the enzyme tyrosinase in melanocyte cells in
the skin, so preventing them from converting the amino acid
tyrosine into the pigment melanin.
• Benefits: Stops further pigmentation being produced in the
• Features: A potent Beta Hydroxy Acid exfoliating agent able to
significantly increase the rate of skin cell turnover, so
decreasing the amount of pigmented skin layers and thus the
intensity of the colour. May also increase the penetration of
hydroquinone to reach the melanocytes.
• Benefits: Reduces more heavily pigmented skin cells and aids
in the correction process.
• Features: A UVB sunscreen able to block the burning UV sun
rays responsible for triggering increased melanin production.
• Benefits: Helps prevent further sun damage which can cause
Before commencing treatment test for allergic reaction over 24
hours with small patch of cream on inside of upper arm.
Rub sparingly into affected areas twice during the day and once at
night, 30 minutes prior to bed. After desired fading is obtained use
only as necessary to maintain results. Superfade Original is non
Customers Who Bought This Product Also Bought...