Microlax Enemas 5ml Pack 12
Gentle relief of constipation usually within 30 minutes.
1. Twist and pull the seal off the nozzle.
2. Squeeze the tube slightly so that a drop of Microlax smears the tip and thus makes insertion easier.
3. Insert the nozzle fully into the rectum. N.B. In children under 3 years of age insert only half the lenght of the nozzle (see indication on the nozzle).
4. Squeeze out the contents fully by squeezing the shoulder of the tube.
5. Keeping the tube squeezed tightly, withdraw the nozzle.
Administer the contents of one tube rectally as a single dose.